Crossed lines

 The waves of consciousness are flowing in and around us, each individual human is a movement of energy in the pool of streaming existence. We connect to various other energies that have been separated out from the source to play out lifespans in the layers of creation. Working through existing as we attempt to know what being here actually is.
I am seeking self control by trying to tap into ancient memories of understanding while also holding as many portions of possible outcomes in my mind as I can imagine. It is difficult to not focus on the other moving local streams and keep my thoughts heading towards true knowledge. I must remember that there is room for play in the creative layers of what love continues to bring into our lives.
There must be a balance between what we are doing to grow and learn in existence with taking joy in being here and now. I tell you that it is all a play and even our games bring challenge while at the same time learning can bring joy. Moving through the flowing energy of existence is a wonder to the soul as every portion brings the possibility of something new. I will continue to seek out knowing and to play for as long as I am able to imagine being outside the nothing we are. You do the same.
Love,
PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great