Deeply

 There is an awareness of existence deep within you, it plays out all your experiences, and all the possibilities of your varied choices are in that portion of yourself awaiting you to consider them. Seeking out an understanding of the actions and reactions of all you have done and what is going on in the space around you. How far back and how far forward in the movement of life that your awareness is able to take you can only be determined by your connection to knowledge and imagination, and I have one game that I do to try and grow in my connection to each. Let your grip on right here right now go for a few minutes, step back into the first memory that pops into your head, let it play out what happened over the next minute or two. Then rewind to the start of that memory and move forward with the intent of changing one action. What can you imagine happens over the next minute or two that is different because of that change? With practice you may be able to imagine whole different lives, just to consider the vastness of possibilities available to your brain. I still have trouble seeing past a few minutes, but I know so many different avenues of slight variation through this mental work and play. I always open my eyes to my place of here and now and find the smallest change in my awareness of the differences I can make in this world. I have not rewritten history or created the next life changing invention yet, but I do think my mind comes out a bit more capable each time. You may discover something within your brain that will create wonder for the world, or you may just find a better way to deal with that one situation in your life that needs change. Either way, I find myself in a little bit better place mentally and emotionally after playing this game, because I am reminded that I always have more than one option and it was me that has made my choices up to now. And it is me who makes my next choice. Be at ease and allow peace with your choices.
Love,
Jason A Whaley PEACE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines