Touching times

 From the mind, aware that it is still connected to a body, I see world's of old, I feel the faces of past and distant selves. There are so many options, so many different paths that could have been taken; travel with dad, a different type of education, never running from love; I imagine so many ways it could have been. But then flowers open around me and beauty fills my being and I know that I am happy here in this mind as it is. I will be happy in it for as long as it lives. I have control over the space and time rolling in my mind, my brain flickers in and out of awareness as I try to stretch further to see into other space.
You have the power to imagine so many other lifetimes, your mind can create worlds with various layers of love and connection. Then you can use that visualization to create change in your now. Seeing possibilities in the various types of life perfection over and over again in your mind can bring forth waves of development in this world, as you may begin striving to find perfect living here.
Perhaps you have not found yourself to be surrounded by flowers and full of happiness. Is it something external that stands in your way? My answer to this question is always no. No, because it is our mindset, our view and our choice to be happy in any type of experience that determines our acceptance of what this world brings us. I know that there are a billion styles of suffering that rip at our bodies and hearts, but I also know that we each have the power to change our perspective on anything that comes our way. You can remain balanced in every situation.
The outside world can be full of negative power flowing around you, and you may want to be a great positive force that overcomes those energies. I have come to realize that when you try to do this it only pushes out the divide between the two sides of power. It is only a balanced mind with a calm perspective that will truly gain control over such energies. Sometimes you must take action, but action is best played out with peace in your heart and calm in your mind. Your balance will spread to the world around you.
It is your thoughts and attitude towards existence that will determine the level of joy that you live in. Walk into a cancer ward, you will see some weeping and you will hear some laughing; each action is a choice of the individual to respond with that energy. In all you experience, you are able to choose your reaction. It is your response to existence that makes the world wonderful or horrible. I seek wonder, through the power of imagination and creation. Your power is in the thoughts flowing around your mind and out of you into the world. I bring you balance and ease, please take as much as you like, our imagination can change our world.
Love,
PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines