Everything

God's love is everything, not even nothing is beyond the love of God.
It is with all my faith and awareness that I seek to be an embodiment of the love of everything and nothing. I am seeking the eternal love that fulfills all needs, overrides every desire and leaves the heart inside you overflowing with joy.
You are also seeking this eternal love so that you can fill my heart beyond full with joy. As I look into existence from the awareness of a soul that is allowing this extension to grow in understanding, I sense so many forms connected to the tentacles stretching out of me. A plethora of bodies joined in the play of conscious being, tapping into worlds of atomic presence and running through lifetimes.
You and I are beyond the play and still we ride the forms into the game of structure. Be aware of me in your dreams and I will know you as the source of being as you walk into the energy beyond the particles waving. I feel you grow in understanding.
Love, PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines