The gate sways

I am trying, and I am trying to find the brain that allows many thoughts simultaneously and many waves of awareness. I am certain that the future holds it all available as reality, I am given glimpses and my hopes are floating in the clouds. I know it is coming, I see it through my soul, I know it is coming, but I must be calm and let it come as slow as it will. For my mind and body battle the knowledge of time and space, and they are vital warriors in existence. The mind itself is a landscape of moving energies, to dream in and out of being this one human while trying to be every other human I can be. I foresee death, the human body is frail at this level of being, but what if we can change the way it uses its atomic field. The mind is a space of energy waves passing atoms from point A to point B, you are able to become aware of this happening, because it is part of you. You are each point and you control how the energy travels in through the spaces. If you can slow your life down enough, then you can speed up your awareness to be this body and know everything that is happening within it. Then you will e able to extend your awareness into multiple timelines and many dimensions of reality. Keep on trucking my friends. 
Love, PEACE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines