Thanks God

All my thanks to God. I am thankful for the love I know is always pouring over me. I am grateful for the ability to share that love, allowing it to pour out of me. I praise God for the points in existence where my love finds focus and knows giving. I am thankful for the experiences I receive on this earth. I am filled wth joy by the connections I have to all that God is, and the certainty I hold in my consciousness. I am thankful for the dawn, the day, dusk and the darkness of night. I am empowered by the balance I have found and there is great joy in me when I am aware of being. My praise seeks eternal expression, and I am at my best when I am letting love pour out of me. All my thanks to God. All my praise to Allah. All my love to Brahman. 
Love,

PEACE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines