Peter heard it

I hear the voice, a woman trying to get me to understand what she is saying, but my mind is too slow to keep up with her. This has been going on for years, and yesterday my dreaming mind heard her clearly, then I forgot what she said. Despite the setback I feel that I have made a lot of progress by knowing our speeds of thought are becoming more synchronized and I may receive another chance soon to hear and then document the words she shares. I feel that the woman has something extremely useful for me to hear, and I think that my consciousness is allowing understanding to enter this brain in baby steps. I have lost my patience in the past, and I was given subtle reminders of why I need to remain calm, a kick in the brain here and a smack upside my ego there, and I relax a little. When we clearly hear voices in our dreams it can jolt us awake, calm our minds or scare us to death; sometimes the voices in our heads even say things that make us laugh. 
Whatever the inner voices say, we must remember that it is just a sound like any other and we decide if it is worth registering or not. If anyone lives their life without hearing a voice, a whisper in their sleep or otherwise, then I would say they are well outside the norm. Our minds have so much going on, dreaming minds take us to such wild and strange places; it is inevitable that we hear the sound of a disembodied voice at least once in our lives. In recent years I have grown accustomed to the ringing in my ears, and I have had the radio playing songs in my head since I was a kid. Voices for me have brought joy, fear and frustration, but they have never been acted upon without reasonable consideration. We are always capable of acting independently of the recommendations we receive from any voice. Children seem to live by intuition more often than not, playing with the voices they hear. Following that diagram reminds us that we too should allow the time to sense the best action and to remain playful with any voice we hear. If you don't hear voices yet, keep looking, keep listening and be ready to just play.
Love, 

PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines