Dream hard

Stepping over the edge as consciousness guides your mind into the multiple layers of reality, we slowly move our energy from wavelength A to B and then we look into C; realities overlapping with small shifts in perception separating all of them. Speeding at what feels like a billion miles per hour as the brainwaves switch from visual cortex A to B and then C, as the brain falls asleep and enters dream states while the portion of the visual cortex responsible for receiving the information coming from the eyes drops in activity. We find that the area of the brain that is responsible for interpreting what has come in is active and that we are able to see various realities with the mind that turns off one levels set of brain area functions to turn on another levels brain functions in those regions in another wavelength of existence. So, Jason part A falls asleep to find Jason part B when the frontal lobe, etc kicks in and another wavelengths eye signal receiver in the visual cortex turns on. Sorry for the use of the technical term "eye signal receiver", I just can't find the short version right now. I still have my questions about this process, as I have read that blind people have visionless dreams, and why would this be if they had access to other completely separate selves in dream state realities. Unless the creative force behind this current reality has created it in such a way that all other realities are built off its functionality. Some dream researchers feel that it is just that they do not recognize sight and cannot interpret it in their brains, perhaps that theory is a little off, but it does have a possible foot hold. Trying to understand how realities are stacked one upon the other, there are questions that are still unanswered in my mind, patiently I work along the path I have set before myself and I sense an end ahead of me. My final desire is control of a world with freedom for all actively existing in it. I love life, and the mind within it, I love existence at every level. Give me demons, devils, angels, people, darkness or light and I will show you that love can be there.
Love, 

PEACE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines