I would serve if I could serve

I have been asked to tell someone about my dream goal, what my life work would be if my imagination could be full of faith and trust in its accomplishment to fulfill what God let me come here to do.  As you may already know, my imagination stretches pretty far, but do you know my deepest desired goal?  There are so many things to want in this world; from great wealth to share with everyone, to a wonderful career that leaves you feeling like you have accomplished something big, or even being a servant in a cafeteria for the poor, we have a lot of paths we could choose as our desired goal.  As I mentioned above, my imagination does stretch out a bit far, I have held the universe, watched the creator birth angels from it's fingertips, felt angels being born from my fingertips and been aware of myself being nothing more than a glimmer of hope, which was when I realized the purpose of life in experience.  With this running through my brain my desire is still focused on us, the small beings floating in the space of a universe which is tiny compared to the all and everything.
For many years I have wanted something to change for every conscious being in all existence, including the creatures of our earth.  I want our awareness and certainty in existence to move just beyond the flesh so that the flesh is understood as the tool of wonder which it always was meant to be.  Every day we are supposed to open our eyes and see the wonder of being, there is joy in just breathing and everything else is extra layers of love in experiences for our conscious selves.  This is how I want everyone to understand their life, because my own life is full of moments of joy for seeing things this way.  We are here to take life into our minds so that it can make the whole more fulfilled as part of our extended selves.  We are here to serve the whole.
This is my truest desire, to serve God; by loving the layers of reality we have put before ourselves and taking this life in with as big a smile as I can.  There is joy in everything that happens to me; sometimes it takes a bit of work for me to recognize the joy, but I always find it.  There are a billion reasons to despise this world, but there is one reason to find joy in it.  The one reason is love and I want to send out as much as I receive, and that means everything to me.  The universe was created in love, and we are each made in the image of love with creation at our core.  My dream goal is to be as much love for God as I can and to take in as much life as I can for the building of joy in the whole.  I hope to share this way of existing with the world, so I write down what I understand, dreaming of a day when my glimmer sparks the star in another heart.
Love,
PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines