Boundless in giving



Love is not a thing of give and take, true love is just a give thing and it never stops pouring into everything.  Our joy of experiencing reality with someone can falter, this is because people's actions can be applied to our moods, which will affect our wanting them near us at any given time.  However, the truth of love is well beyond any interaction on the physical level; if you can find that truth, then you are set free of the idea of fickle love and you will be a light to those you interact with.  Knowing that truth does not set you free from the pain of someone else pulling their love away from you, but it allows you to continue to send them love from your heart even as they are walking away; whether it be a breakup or even up to death.
I strive to reflect the love that I feel always coming to me, and that is love pouring into my world from every avenue.  I fall short of perfecting this, and am reminded every day that I have so much more to understand.  I try to avoid jealousy and still find myself wanting to punch someone in the eye for looking at my love too long.  It is not an easy practice, but the more I try to live with a love for all that existence is, the more I am able to look beyond those mood adjusting moments with people.  
We are human, but I assure you that we are also a soul of nearly divine existence and as that we are so much closer to being an eternal expression of love.  By reaching our conscious mind towards soul being we can pour that love out so much more readily, without being overwhelmed by worldly experiences.  
Love,
PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines