The Time

My Chaos?  Where is the beginning?  As I pour myself into the day, I realize that it is not any power of my own which allows me to grab a day and lord over it.  I have only enough energy to get up the stairs and that power is truly something I borrow, even if only from the sun.  The day, the energy, the life, the power; they are all here for me to move within.  They are here for me, this ball of borrowed energy, here for me to take on and enjoy.  If I try to force my will upon all this movement of energy around me, I find it ripping my head off again and again.  So I do my best to observe and move with the energies around me.  When I am moving along with the forces of all that surrounds me, I find a peace and it is easier to move in this life.  It is not a simple task, one must fight the human mind and reach into a deeper self to allow these energies to carry them along the path of this stream.  It will not save your life, it does not bring you riches, it does not even save your soul; but I have found it often will bring a smile to your face, and a peace in your heart.  It takes work and it rips at the human being, but there is a deeper self that reaches out to calm and sooth.  Keep moving forward. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines