Sickness is Fun

Disease, ill at ease; each reflecting an uneasiness in the human experience. What if we can have a virus or bacteria floating around within us, without feeling ill at ease. As I write this I know that we each have resident microbiota living in our mouths, noses, intestines and on our skin. With this in mind I invite others in and do my best to accept them as part of the community of my human form. Why not just take them in as new residents in the community, let them become assistants instead of enemies? 
It always takes time for anything to acclimate itself to your body, there will be a time when you must become acquainted with what is trying to become a part of you, and you may have a sniffle or two.  But try to live it out with a smile, enjoy the change, accept that it is part of our lives. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines