Nervous

As I close my eyes, I begin.  Starting at my nerve endings, feeling my skin, my flesh all around myself as I become the nerves within.  Being nothing more than those lines that transmit and receive information from the brain to the body and the outside world.  So I lay as the brain and its strings of perception.  I pull up along the neural pathways, up out of the lower body I make my way to the brain.  Feeling blood vessels, muscles and organs along the way.  Inside my skull I curl up, sort of like a fetal position, except I am on my hands and knees looking sort of like a bunny.  The odd thing is I am facing backwards to my human form, since in order to see I use the visual cortex, which is in the ass end of my brain.  Laying in my brain I look down and see my strings of perception hanging down from my chin, I wiggle them and my body wiggles with them.  I notice also that there is a light coming from the front of my head, I turn to look and see the light.  I find a tunnel of light flowing into my mind self, I turn to see it better and climb up into it, leaving the mind behind.  I travel, millions of miles, billions of ideas, thousands of bodies passing by.  I decide to turn around, and there it is, the one body I left behind so long ago, I pull into it, open my eyes and reenter the world of human existence. 
Imagination is a tool, reality is a toy, life and creativity are gifts of all conscious being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines