082812


The grounds upon which this request stands; perhaps there are none.  I have seen, heard, and shared, but still it is only I that is certain, and it comes out as confusion for other minds when they are attempting to understand.  The philosophy that comes through me, my brain seems to be born out of the tower of babble.  So is the way the tower crumbles, or is it just a cookie?  I sit in design of great creativity and wonder over the power that holds consciousness to the vessel of a human.  The leaves fall and fly by, yet this wind does not carry my consciousness away.  I try to share it, but my mind seems to love creating a maze for others to work through.  Is this my way of attempting to be like God, creating layers for confusion?  All praise to God. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines