062912


Winds blow as my flag stands high and waves to me in the air.  Giants surround me as guardians of my thoughts and energies, their limbs move creating liquid landscapes for my eyes.  Sentinel flowers stare into space dreaming of a time they were connected to the earth; pretending they are seen by the sleepers below, comforting them with their beauty.  Yet the flowers know they are completely alone when considering those who no longer hold residence here; only God remains.  It is that absence of all but God that we fear, yet in truth that is what has always been.  We assume play as being and being as individualized self, this makes us thing of these thoughts as our own.  As sure as my giants shall fall, certainty fills me with knowing that as individuals we possess nothing.  Within that nothing we as portions of the whole contain everything, through the creative wonder of the all and everything God is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines