032912


Divine power, all and everything that is and ever has been, I seek thee in all I may do.  Unfortunately I have fallen short so often as I walk this path that has been laid out before me.  I feel so much the nothing, to all which is God.  We small human forms trying to understand what it is we can be.  So many of us waiting for you to come as a body and change everything, then others not trusting anything beyond their own flesh and bone.  I feel guilty in knowing that it is you within us that will allow for the changes to be made, and still I just live out the life of a simpleton watching hours pass before my mind.  Never really diving into the changes that would open me up to your presence and will, so I can be the servant I feel I should be.  This mind and this body are all that this soul has to use in this world, as far as I can understand.  How do they become unlocked, free from the shackles of this assumed realities limitations?  Where are the twisting dimensions, the powers of thought blossoming into life before the minds eyes?  These thoughts and dreams that pave passed through this mind must have a purpose, otherwise why would they have affected me so and would they have ever begun.  I have held the universe; watched the light become the assumption of life on this earth, playing out the game and getting lost in this thing we call reality.  The twist in consciousness which is the creation of God’s, made for us to become lost in; the great gift of experience.  So great, so beautiful and yet so twisted that we have built it into a reality of torments to share with one another. 

If only we could all find new ways to share and love, without the layers of self-hate pouring through and over us as we currently allow.  It is this self-loathing that makes it so easy to play the destroyer.  God bless us, and help us open up and find the independence of freedom found while basking in your love.  It is your love pouring into and over us that releases us from these shackles; it is the independence which that love becomes, that will allow this human existence to be all that is has the potential to be.  When will the human race understand the freedom that is available to us, if only we choose to hand ourselves over fully to God?  I love you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines