031512


A strange storm flows in my heart, the dragon opens its eyes and I recall the feeling of love that I have forgotten to share.  My love for God, continuously flowing to all that I understand God to be, has been nestled in a still and calm valley within my heart.  Sleeping as a dragon beneath the layers of land inside a mountain cave; but as I draw out this love and begin to pour it out into the world and all I know that is in creation a fire is lit.  As it begins a burst of heat and energy flows within me; astounded by the power that love revives within my form, I stand and pull my heart out of my chest, I watch as it beats out love for being and all that surrounds its being.  A stream of energy flows from within me and it fills all that I know, the all and everything.  My heart tries to fill God with love and to change my attention to focus even more on love and expressing that love for God.  I look and my hand holds a ball, glowing as one of our neighboring planets glows in the sky above us when the sun shines upon it in one of our earthly nights.  The ball is full of energy that is in and around me; I understand the ball is an image of my soul and it is beautiful.  I feel love and power pouring into it as I pour love out of my heart; I realize that my love is a reflection of that love and power pouring into me.  I know it has been coming to me even while my own love lay quietly within me; God has never failed to give and continuously share love and hope for all and the best of everything for every creature in existence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines