030112

          Silence, a stillness is all I have become and all that surrounds me.  I become unaware of self and live, yes live in complete absence, all presence and no being.  Any possibility could flash into existence, yet thought is held off by not being able to think.  In an instant thoughts could flow through space, allowing a me of conscious thinking energy to be; but there is such peace in just not being.  Absence becomes an urge to be something, to be anything and still I am silence and stillness.  The peace is wondrous and then agitation pours into being, and I realize I am the urge and it lives in agitation as it is desire and desire disrupts the peace in not being.  Despite the agitation, it is something that I want to be and a though streams forward towards a past that seems to be connected to this me, which is now a future to be.  A rush like flowing backwards out of a deep pool, up a waterfall and then into the air; the feeling of rushing air stops and I am no longer moving and there is an I that seems to surround my being.  A being that is sitting comfortably on a soft seat with no back; I am at ease and a happy presence of mind moves within my mind and body.  I remember that I am in my home and sitting on a cushion on my basement floor, I take a deep breath and consider all that just went on in my consciousness. 

The me of Jason Whaley was seemingly gone, the me of soul consciousness was also missing from my being.  A stream of existence that I consider to be my self seems to have become lost to what may be now or has been in some long forgotten past, and open only to the absence of being.  If I was able to just be made aware of that point in existence or absence of existence, then it must be something that is available now.  As if each portion was on its own individualized continuum that carried it from the beginning to the end of creation; as if Brahman pouring itself out into all creation, made nearly unlimited layers of existence down through levels of consciousness into all the separate souls and beings in all realities.  Making you and I, each the all and everything, from the beginning as absence of all being, through all levels of creation to the you and I we think we are and back out to an end where we are thinking and being nothing. 

Each entity is always as much the whole as all others, since it is the only thing that is completely conscious of all it knows and all it has ever been aware of.  Brahman in all wisdom, pouring from the complete absence of everything has interwoven all these unlimited creations, so each comes to varying points where they interact with one another over and over again throughout multiple levels of consciousness.  Creating bursts of realities that can be shared and experienced as time and existence, as individuals or multi leveled souls; touching upon so many emotions and thoughts together along the way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines