What is

 What is the most important part of your life; where does your focus go when your mind has a moments rest? This is what the voice within asked me today, and it reminded me to consider where I want my focus to be. We are living our human lives, working through one type of career or another, and we can often find focus pointing in the direction of that work again and again. I have been doing this for a few years now, letting my thoughts go back to the issues at work, but is that where my focus should be? If it is not where the random thoughts of my mind should take me, then how do I break it free so I can turn my mind to the task I seek to complete by the time I die?
If you are like me, then you have found yourself in a career that has reward, and connects you with good people, but leaves you wondering how you missed the mark on your life's mission. You may be wondering if it is too late to actually make a difference, like you once dreamed of. This concern arises because you do not find your random thoughts swinging towards what you truly believe in, and you feel your creative self may be stuck somewhere back in the years gone by.
That voice, it is not gone. Your mind and your voice are not lost to you, you just have to remember to give yourself a few moments each day to pull your mind away from work and worry of today's issues, so you can point it towards the task you dreamed of 10 or 30 years ago. Slowly it will come back into focus, and you might notice that your perspective has changed from that of your youth. Know your dream for the creative beauty that had inspired you, and see how all you have learned between the time of your first inspiration and now can be applied to make your dream a little closer to reality. It is still within you.
Love,
PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines