The truth

 My journey has been and will continue to be guided by the source of being. I have been given gifts and more gifts by God and one of those is that I love all there is to be loved. Another gift is the patience to allow existence to work in, around and through me at the pace of itself. You see, I asked for something from God over thirty years ago, and I am still waiting to understand what it means to live that gift in love. God chooses time and recipients wisely, it is our job to wait for that wisdom to reach us. I say us because we are all connected. Your presence in my life is a part of my love, and I do cherish the gift you bring. Thank you for being a portion of the whole which we each hold within our body and soul. To fully understand that presence as one self within all that exists, that is a power unsurpassed. To love the freedom in allowing each portion to let go and let that power move through themselves without interference or to try their hand at controlling it, that is the truth of love. A love as one that can find peace in not even existing at all, as the source is from nothing and the extended multiverse is everything and nothing. There is so much wonder within the source of being, from nothing through all existence there is so much to be amazed by. I am not restrained by anything other than my own desire for control; it is when each of us has fully released that desire, then the true power will reside within our awareness. Be OK in letting go to love of all.

Love,

PEACE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines