Vat of me

Fear lies at the base of my skull, then my skull is removed by a machine, my, skin, bones, organs right down to my lungs and my heart are separated from the nervous system until that is all that remains. The popping sound as my skull is separated is faint, like I am hiding from the experience; too much for the mind to take, but what else can the mind do when everything is gone but itself and the nervous system floating in a tank.
Let's go back a bit in my dream; the first sensation is of time spanning in every direction and I can jump into any reality (dream/trip state) I choose, but only because of the energy connected to the dream tool I inhaled a minute earlier; and it seems to know that I am not ready to have all that power on my own. So, as I contemplate where and how I would use the ability to be all and everything Jason would choose to be at his will, I am pulled back and I find this little single form barely holding onto the memory. The mind is pushing so hard, trying to understand consciousness, how to keep an aware state through all levels of experience, but there is so much when one is walking the earth and there are so many earths.
It is then that I find myself in a dark world and my body is being torn apart. The light must be interwoven with the dark or one is seemingly incomplete. At first I pull away; a little bit, just a tiny bit afraid...then I consider this moment out of billions of moments I could have and I accept my place, turning back to that wave and allowing myself to sense the skull being separated, seeing it being pulled away as the eye and nerves slide out of their holding cells. The eyes dangling as the body parts are slid off the nerves, like wiping juicy petroleum jelly blobs off very slick strings. Then what is left of me is placed into a vat of glowing liquid, and I realized that being a living brain and nervous system in a jar may not be the worst thing ever and I was glad I chose to be there.
I returned home, this current body, writing this all down is the home I speak of, and I had a battle within its brain, working to connect the short term dream state memory with the part of consciousness that holds long term memories in this world. I am only scratching the surface of understanding the parts of the brain as an intelligent being that can express it in words, but I sense that my aware self is more advanced at tapping into the waves of energy that keep this creature moving forward in its little ten fingered and toed body, that may be an illusion created for the dreaming brain and nervous system floating in a vat of liquid. All is becoming more certain in being, and all is just so much to be aware of in one space and time.
We become overwhelmed by the vastness, some of us choose to hold more of the truth all at once, while some of us hold it in a pocket, a room as vast as a universe in our consciousness; so we can let it flow in slowly. To quote an old friend, "The first shall be last and the last shall be first." No matter which path you choose, we are all here at the same time. Here being the entirety of existence in one conscious whole spread throughout so many..oh my God..so many parts. Be the dreamer, be the person you are here, take it all in at the time that you choose, and accept that sometimes you choose outside what your mind wants you to choose. 
Love,
PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines