You don't want that

Stepping back from where we do all the thinking that we assume we are doing, looking over the edge of the human brain and seeing where true consciousness begins is my hardest challenge. The ego wants to be everything when self is already in everything, God is in all and connections are streaming between every person in every world and dream state. You are everything is what doctor Leary tells us. The challenge is to put aside the thinking apparatus so consciousness can go beyond what it knows, and to do this while still keeping it aware so you can use the information that you receive while beyond the brain is such a hurdle for me. It makes me feel like a complete fool for not being able to control my own desire and just be part of the greater whole in awareness. If the brain is such a powerful tool, and we are able to tap into and control its actions because we are the one using it, then why are there such limits wrapped around it in this and many worlds? My answer lies in my second sentence, the ego of human consciousness wants. We are desire, so many different desires, how do we check them at the door? Often I find myself looking for understanding only to find want pushing that goal out of my way, without any effort on my part. Will the human find eternity and learn to control its wants, William S Burroughs said that you cannot want what you want. Sometimes I wonder how much of an idiot Burroughs was, or perhaps genius. I also wonder about the level of ignorance moving through Jason A Whaley, it is delapidating when I think of what I hope the brain can do and what I find it doing. As we all do our own version of digging into consciousness let us remember that this is a game with a most serious outcome, knowing what we are without any doubt.  
Love,

PEACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines