Rover

In my youth I was given dreams that scared the daylights out of me.  I also had fun in some of them, but I remember the scary parts the most.  Dogs with elongated snouts, like a Sesame Street wolf chasing me into a dead end chain link fence tunnel where they would catch me.  Three separate werewolves hunting me; my uncle from he civil war, my brother and some ancient, thin, gray haired old wolfman who actually looked awesome, except for the fact that I was sure he was going to kill my.  The little man who pushed me off the ferris wheel a couple times.  Then I found the old white farm house; I would fall asleep seeing grass floating by my eyes, then it would be under my bed and we would be floating over the lawn next to the house.  It was haunted and I only went inside once or twice.  There was a big back lawn that ended in a slope with the blue grass land behind it where the monsters lived in one level houses, like a short suburbia.  If I went into the blue grass land I would become a spy and look into the monsters windows until one of them saw me and I would have to run to the green grass of the yard where they could not get me.  In a daytime dream around age nine, while I slept in a hot vinyl chair, I got to see the giant turtle in my yard, I swear that turtle was really there.  At age eleven came the dream of the globular universe resting in my hands.  Most of those dreams left me gasping for air as I jumped into being awake. 
If the evolution of the self is driven by some greater source than your own minds link to reality, that being our link to extended consciousness, then I see an point where my evolution was stunted by fear and it still holds a grip over my mind and body.  I stopped dreaming for the longest time, I focused on not dreaming, and it worked.  Over the past decade I have begun searching out dream states again, but I am afraid of letting the body go, afraid of not being able to return to it, yet I have been shown again and again that no matter how far away my consciousness reaches I will return to this being and this place.  I know there is bodily death, and that will be fine, but for some reason I fear being a vegetable.  This illegitimate fear still slows my progress into understanding how to control my connection to consciousness.
Letting go of this world to experience other worlds is a difficult task and most of us have to trick our minds into letting go of the body.  I want this mind of mine to hold its place in awareness while simultaneously stretching into as many other realities as I may be connected to from the point of soul consciousness.  I feel that all of us can do this, and  it seems many people are way ahead of me; there are the 5D groups, the psychonauts, transpersonal adventurers and more.  As a whole we are learning the powers of mind, and we are going to find a way to turn the world upside down with a landscape of balanced beauty.  I wish to be at the forefront of change, but I feel my limited mindset and fear holds me back from being anything more than a follower.  
Dream masters, world makers and all sorts of intelligent creatures stride ahead of me, as I trudge along behind, picking up pieces of gold out of the mud.  In the book, The Gospel of Relativity, by Walter Starcke, young people are shown how to see the world in a completely different light through the guidance of the old visionaries; and the power of their seeing changed decay and ruin into a beautiful landscape.  We are stretching our thoughts and we are expanding our possible landscapes.  Psychedelics, Wimhoffing, and all sorts of shamanic practices give you a different perspective to add to your repertoire when you are creating the world around you.  We are no longer trapped by the binding power of space time, we can make both bend to our ever expanding communal ideas.  Keep dreaming and keep growing what we know and can do.
Love,

PEACE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines