Cake

Cake, sweet, soft and moist, covered in rich frosting, it hopes to kill me.  But the power of soul drives this ship, the ocean waves break against my sides, I rock and sway through fierce nights.  Never sinking, sometimes floating free, other times with motors roaring towards that distant shore.  Conscious of the beauty of the battles that wage on in the atomic worlds; man verse cake, ocean verse ship, desire verse morality.  I find the play of being in atomic structure to be a joy to that light and energy I assume that I am.  I rock and sway as the ship in the ocean; I eat the cake as the man, but my self, that true form of energized awareness is steady in its power and understanding.  Stand with me, in the light of consciousness, aware of the power behind what atomic reality assumes we are.  As this, we remind each other of where we are from and what it is we are doing here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many parts to one

The great

Crossed lines